Cork & Chroma Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cork & Chroma’) appreciates your business and we hope to be able to service you with your query or purchase.
In order for us to process your booking, we ask you to carefully read our Terms and Conditions outlined below, to ensure you are completely aware and satisfied with our policies and procedures, and customer service standards.
By accessing or using our website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by by these Terms and Conditions without limitation.
Cork & Chroma reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will become effective immediately.
Cork & Chroma offers and sells through this Website: www.corkandchroma.com.au (hereinafter the ‘Website’), access to and bookings for Cork & Chroma’s calendar of events directly to consumers.
Sales of services offered on the Website are governed by the Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter the ‘Terms and Conditions’). The services offered on the Website are sold by Cork & Chroma which is a company registered under the laws of Australia, with ABN 17 426 911 087 and ACN 165 321 451, and principal office at 44 Montague Rd, South Brisbane, QLD 4101.
Our normal business hours are Wednesday through Friday 12pm-4pm and 7pm-10pm, Saturdays from 10am-2pm and 7pm-10pm, and Sundays from 5pm-8pm
If you require assistance, or wish to speak with someone, please contact: +61 04 0271 8253 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Hillary Wall
All currency and purchase transactions will be performed in Australian Dollars.Cork & Chroma reserves the right to change pricing at any time.
All prices quoted on this website include a 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST), unless specified otherwise.
Reserve Your Booking Online Using your Credit Card
We accept the following payment methods for reserving a booking online: Visa Card, Mastercard.
Your credit card information will be encrypted and held securely through our website upon booking.
You may cancel your booking at any time, up to 24 hours prior to the class starting.
Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled booking, your credit card will be charged the full amount of the class.
Should you need to reschedule within the 24 hour window prior to class, please note there is a $15 re-booking fee.
Because of limited seating availability, please note that “no call, no shows” will be charged the full amount of the class without a refund.
Reserve a Booking with Cash in Person
If you prefer not to reserve your booking online with credit card, you can opt instead to stop by Cork & Chroma during our operating hours to reserve your booking with cash.
The website will require you to choose your date and enter your credit card details to complete your reservation. Upon confirmation, your booking will be submitted to Cork & Chroma for processing. You will receive a confirmation e-mail describing the date, time, how many seats, and cost of your booking.
All artwork, paintings, photos, graphics, text, audio clips, button icons, slogans, trade names and other intellectual property contained on our website, belongs exclusively to Cork & Chroma. You may not use, reproduce, modify, copy, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content or otherwise dispose of any of the content in a way not permitted by us, without our express written consent.
The purchaser agrees that the provision of any service, including but not limited to public painting sessions, purchased from our website is at the Purchaser’s sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Cork & Chroma will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, or from any services provided from this website or establishment, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. No oral advice or written information given by Cork & Chroma nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers’ directors, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty or legal obligation; nor shall the purchaser rely on any such information or advice.
Cork & Chroma will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it collects and ensure it is accurate and complete. Information is held on secure servers or within controlled environments. Our employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information held by Cork & Chroma.
By entering the competition on the Cork & Chroma Facebook page you are agreeing to Cork & Chroma storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Cork & Chroma and not to Facebook.
By adding your ideas to the comments for the Facebook competition you are granting permission for these ideas to be used by Cork & Chroma at www.corkandchroma.com.au and other online communications.
Entries must be submitted by 20th May 2016, 5pm GMT+10 . Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) Australian resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Cork & Chroma.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook. Facebook entries must like the Cork & Chroma Brisbane & Cork & Chroma Sydney pages. Instagram entries must include the tag of a friend in the comments.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by a judge.
6. The closing date is 2o May at 5pm GMT+10, and Cork & Chroma reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by direct message on Facebook or direct message on Instagram. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within one week, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. Cork & Chroma reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules that will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
13. Brisbane Cork & Chroma Facebook Prize – 1 x return economy flight from Brisbane to Sydney that will be booked and paid for by Cork & Chroma. 1x night four star accommodation that will be booked and paid for by Cork & Chroma. 2x seats for painting and sipping. These have to be booked within 6 months from the day of the competition being drawn. Once the flight is booked it is the winner’s responsibility with regards to cancellations, missed flights, etc. Cork & Chroma hold no responsibility for any issues that may arise from the airline, or accomodation etc. The double pass for the entrant and their ‘mate’ to Cork & Chroma Sydney will be organised via email and is valid for 6 months from the day of the competition being drawn.
14. Sydney Cork & Chroma Facebook Prize – Winners will be chosen at random from those who have liked the Facebook page from the date of the competition launch. The double pass for the entrant to Cork & Chroma Sydney will be organised via email and is valid for 6 months from the day of the competition being drawn.
15. Brisbane Instagram Prize – 1 x double pass to a Cork & Chroma session in Brisbane. Valid for 6 months from day of the competition being drawn.
16. Sydney Instagram Prize – 1 x double pass to the Sydney Cork & Chroma launch night. The double pass for the entrant to Cork & Chroma Sydney will be organised via email and is valid for 6 months from the day of the competition being drawn. Flights and accommodation are not included.